In this section, I will be updating you about the various regulations and guidelines in effect for areas where I perform my walks and tours. I aim to update as soon as there’s a major development.
I have been double vaccinated since June 2021. We can beat the virus !
Walks (28 July 2021)
All of my UK walks are now available to book.
All of my walks are performed mostly in the in the open, so there will only be minor changes in the landmarks visited and stories related. It is however important to put safety first. So there are a number of easy new conditions for the walks, as well as a series of reasonable Health and Safety precautions I will encourage you to take :
- All walks will be for a maximum of 6 people, that is 5 guests plus myself
- We will resume entering buildings where possible (subject to each venue’s policy)
- We will be observing UK Government‘s restrictions and recommendations
Tours (28 July 2021)
Following recent Greek government guidelines, I am pleased to announce that the Forgotten Greece tour is now available to book again.
Please note that the entry requirements may vary depending on which country you’ll be arriving from. You may be subject to a random COVID-19 check upon arrival, For a detailed breakdown of what to expect upon arrival, please check the F.A.Q. and latest travel advice here
Whilst in Greece,
- All tours will be for a maximum of 6 people, that is 5 guests plus myself
- There is an 1.5m social distancing rule required
- Our visit times to certain spaces might be affected
- We may have to use two separate vehicles to in order to meet social distancing rules when travelling together
In Forgotten Greece we get to see some of the country’s most exciting and least visited places. We are highly unlikely to be surrounded by tourist crowds at any time, which has always been one of the features that makes this tour special.
Finland is at the moment closed for everyone to non-Finns travelling for leisure. UK is among the excluded countries. This means that I won’t be able to perform my tour there for the time being. More information here.
At this moment, Poland obliges a 10-day quarantine for entering the country. This means that I won’t be able to perform my tour there for the time being. More information here.
The health and safety of my guests is absolute priority. I hope that we will making the most of our walks and tours, while helping each other and those around us remain healthy. I will be updating this page in line with further announcements. I am looking forward to see you in one of my future experiences.